This post is also available in: Français
- A Strong community spirit, tradition and friendly faces is what makes Girouxville an attractive place to visit and live.
- A small quiet francophone community with young families -just the right place to raise children
- Home to the most interesting Museum of all time which showcases over 7000 artifacts recalling native, pioneer and missionary life
- A unique little store of Antiques, pure gold jewelry, all occasion cards, handmade items etc. makes its home here and is called ‘Every Now & Then’
- Has a municipal Campground with hook-ups and water
- A Bowling Alley is situated right on main street
- Home to a Community Hall, Village office, Hotel, Sports Club, Apiculturists, Farmers, 2 garages and many more entrepreneurs.